Internal Sales Engineer
WEG Scandinavia AB is now expanding further in Denmark and therefore seeks an outgoing and experienced Internal Sales Engineer.
WEG is a first class company founded in 1961 and recognized as one of the largest electric machine manufacturers in the world.The company has more than 37,000 employees with headquarter located in Jaragua do Sul, Brazil. Main products are electric motors, alternators, generators, turbines and automation. Today the company is a major global supplier of electric motors producing more than 70,000 motors per day.
WEG is selling to more than 135 countries and in 2021 the turnover exceeded USD 4,2 billion. WEG has commercial operations in 38 countries and 48 manufacturing facilities in 12 countries; Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Mexico, USA, India, China, South Africa and Colombia.
WEG Scandinavia AB (WSC) is a WEG branch covering all Nordic countries with its headquarter in Mölnlycke, just outside Gothenburg.
More information on www.weg.net
WSC is now expanding further in Denmark and therefore seeks an outgoing and experienced Internal Sales Engineer Denmark with excellent records within foremost Low Voltage Electrical Motors. You will be based at our office in Kolding.The primary tasks are:
- Prepare technical and commercial offers of Low/Medium Voltage Electric Motors
- Deeply analyze customers specifications and propose technical solutions
- Qualify and develop sales leads, proactively seek new business opportunities in the market, develop and implement a Sales Plan to achieve KPI´s
- Collaborate and work closely with Business Development Manager to understand customer requirements and propose the best technical/commercial solution
- Support External Sales Team in technical/commercial meetings
- Pro-active customers visits for presentations, technical and commercial discussions
- Manage the complete sell-cycle from lead qualification to deal closing when appropriate
- Build up long term relationships with customers and prospects
- Use Sales/Engineering software to generate offers, documents, follow up and update
To succeed in your work, you are technically skilled, outgoing as a person with great interest to be part of a collaborative Sales Team. We value your personality, drive, and ability to respond to customers with a positive a professional approach. You are fluent in English and Danish and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You have experience from a similar position within B2B sales, preferably within LV/MV Electric Motors and have a strong analytical and problem-solving ability as well as to generate, follow up and close sales opportunities. You are a fast learner and able to work both independently an as a team.
Electrical/Mechanical Engineer or Technical Degree preferably also economical education.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a successful team with skilled and professional colleagues. You will work in an environment of international character and can drive and develop your ideas. Good benefits are offered.
Please send your application in English, including CV and a personal letter, as soon as possible to one of the below e-mail addresses.
For more information please contact:
phone: +46 (0) 70 838 6822
phone: +46 (0) 70 221 6208